HNN works with vision to improve the living of every form of working poor through facilitating them to acquire better livelihood in the informal sector by bringing them and their contribution into the mainstream national economy and ultimately ending poverty of them.
Key areas of Interest
While concentrating on the objectives as set in the constitution, HNN deals with an ample of areas of interest related to working poor in the informal economy which are:
- to enhance the skill and promote occupational ability of the working poor
- to conduct study/research and to keep record and publish information on the issues and concerns of working poor
- to make them visible and protect them with legal instrument
- to lobby and advocate for their rights and security
- to facilitate them for their greater voice, visibility and recognition,
- to support to build their disaster resilience community of working poor
- to strengthen the concerned stakeholders to build safer cities for women and girls.